> Ordering & Postage
For my paper money I accept your plastic money:
I can accept payment by:
- Credit/Debit card online in either GB pounds, Euro or US dollars (Global Iris secure payment facility).If paying by credit/debit card we can only ship to your registered cardholder address.
- Paypal online in either GB pounds, US dollars or Euros
- If you choose to pay online for an order then you are either transferred to our online payments provider, Global Iris, or to PayPal - it is their sites which request your payment details and process your payment on our behalf and you will see in your browser that their sites use SSL technology and are secure. We do not receive your payment details from either Global Iris or PayPal, only confirmation that you have paid, and we only store the contents of your shopping basket and your name and delivery address in our database.
- Sterling cheques and drafts drawn on a UK bank. I regret due to heavy bank charges I am still unable to accept foreign cheques.I can no longer accept postal orders
- GB pounds, US dollars or Euros can be sent as cash for small orders However, cash is sent at your own risk!
My promise to you:
This is my business and I want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase; if you are not, then I probably won't hear from you again. That's bad for business and sad for me. So I offer a 14-day return policy from the date the note is despatched. Obviously the note must be sent back in the condition you received it and it must be the actual note I sent you. You will then receive a full refund.
I really do want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please be aware that banknote images are for guidance purposes only and are not necessarily the actual note you will receive
Last updated 16/05/2017