> Ordering & Postage
Packaging and Delivery Charges
It is important to me that you receive your orders in the condition they were sent.
Therefore I take great care and pride in packing your orders as follows:
The packaging makes no reference to containing banknotes or to having been despatched from Kates Paper Money.
- Firstly all banknotes are packed within a clear, oil free, polyester note holder to protect your notes.
- The polyester note holder is then placed with a sheet of folded card which is taped to protect the notes against folding or creasing.
- This small package is then placed inside a hard backed envelope which has "Please Do Not Bend" printed on the front.
- I then tape the envelope closed to ensure the contents are secure.
- Albums and books are wrapped in foam and then placed in a padded envelope or jiffy bag.
My banknote prices do not
include postal charges. However I think you will agree that the following charges are more than reasonable considering the care and packaging used.
In fact, more often than not these charges do not cover the actual cost of the postage to despatch an order.
Registered Post Europe only (Insured) - £7.00
Regular 1st class for UK Delivery addresses only £1.00 (Uninsured -for this reason, is it sent at your own risk and I can bear no responsibility for uninsured items lost in the post)
Regular International Airmail £4.00 (Uninsured -for this reason, is it sent at your own risk and I can bear no responsibility for uninsured items lost in the post)
- Rest of World Registered Post (Insured) - £9.00
- UK Signed For (For delivery in UK only) - £2.00
- UK Next Day (Insured) - £6.00
I will send you a tracking number, you can see the status of your item here:
Please check your Spam or Bulk folders for a message coming from email@example.com
if you have not received your tracking number.
Last updated 16/05/2017